This is the Linux app named Digital Pali Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as DPR_5.12x.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Digital Pali Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Digital Pali Reader
DESCRIPTIONA Pali text reader for reading the Tipitaka. Automatically recognizes pali words and gives definitions from CPED, PED, and DPPN. Includes text search, dictionary lookup and more. Mozilla Firefox required.
- On-click definitions of words and compounds
- Multiple dictionary resources
- Comprehensive search tool
- Bookmarks, history, and permalinks
- Script Conversion Utility
- Conjugation Charts, Pali Vocab Quiz
- Links to translations, searchable English translations via AccessToInsight.org
- Auto-updates via Firefox
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/digitalpali/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.