This is the Linux app named Disk Image Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as DITool_0-0-2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Disk Image Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Disk Image Tools
This utility may be used to:
* Copy a RAW image from an SD/USB drive to a reduced size image file, size reduction is acheived by
ignoring the unused blocks of the file system, currently EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4 file systems are supported,
it should still be able to create the image for other file systems but file size reduction will not be achieved.
* View/Download contents of EXT file system from a disk or a RAW disk image file.
* Convert VHD file to RAW image file
* Supports only MBR partitions
Work In progress:
* Suport for NTFS file system
* Support for FAT file system
- Copy a RAW image from an SD/USB drive to a reduced size image file
- View/Download contents of EXT file system from a disk or a RAW disk image file.
- Convert VHD file to RAW image file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/diskimagetools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.