This is the Linux app named Distant Speech Recognition to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Scripts_DS+SD+MVDR.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Distant Speech Recognition to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Distant Speech Recognition to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONBTK contains C++ and Python libraries that implement speech processing and microphone array techniques such as speech feature extraction, speech enhancement, speaker tracking, beamforming, dereverberation and echo cancellation algorithms. The Millennium ASR provides C++ and python libraries for automatic speech recognition. The Millennium ASR implements a weighted finite state transducer (WFST) decoder, training and adaptation methods. These toolkits are meant for facilitating research and development of automatic distant speech recognition.
- Portable to Unix-like Systems with the G++ compiler and SWIG
- Both C++ and Python interfaces
- Abundant classes and functions for microphone array processing and speech recognition
- Efficient handling for a block of incoming audio samples that makes BTK suitable for real-time prototypes
- Free software
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/distantspeechrecognition/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.