This is the Linux app named distcache, Distributed session caching whose latest release can be downloaded as distcache-1.5.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named distcache, Distributed session caching with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
distcache, Distributed session caching
DESCRIPTIONDistributed session caching tools and APIs, primarily for SSL/TLS servers though perhaps useful for other (non-SSL/TLS) circumstances. Also includes a self-contained network abstraction library (libnal), and the sslswamp SSL/TLS benchmark/test utility.
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/distcache/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.