This is the Linux app named Distributed Asynchronous SOMA whose latest release can be downloaded as disoma.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Distributed Asynchronous SOMA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Distributed Asynchronous SOMA
DESCRIPTIONDistributed Asynchronous Self-Organizing Migration Algorithm
- This software is technologically based on .NET Framework and C#. It allows very easy implementation of powerful Self-Organising Migration optimization Algorithm (SOMA) on personal computers as well servers dedicated to computational operations. Main advantage of the software is automatic and very efficient distribution of computation using all available processors. This process works without any user interference thus the user does not need any education about parallel computing or evolutionary algorithms and his/her only task is to specify a problem to be optimized.The software is especially suitable for industry usage where computationally complicated tasks which cover waste database have to be solved easily and quickly. For example, the software is useful whenever artificial neural networks are applied or can be applied. The software allowed their automatic design as well as their optimization.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dasoma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.