This is the Linux app named Distributed Java HAsh craCKer whose latest release can be downloaded as DJHACK.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Distributed Java HAsh craCKer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Distributed Java HAsh craCKer
DESCRIPTIONDJ HACK: Distributed Java HAsh craCKer, is a program 100% JAVA where you can decrypt asymmetric hash keys (like SHA-X or MD5) in a distributed environment (cluster) with brute forcing attacks. Also, supports dictionary attacks.
- Brute forcing attacks
- Dictionary attacks
- Automatic cluster creation
- SSL, RSA, SHA encryptions supports
- Very easy to use, only tipe "ant run"
- GPL 3.0
- 100% Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/djhack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.