This is the Linux app named dita-pdf whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dita-pdf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Provides DITA Open Toolkit (dita-ot) plugins and supporting components for producing print-primary output from DITA-based content. Focus is on the use of XSL Formatting objects (XSL-FO) to produce PDF using any conforming XSL-FO engine.
- DITA to PDF Using XSL-FO
- Back-of-the-book indexing, glossary generation and sorting, etc.
- Improved configuration and extension facilities
Information Technology, Developers, Other Audience
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dita-pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.