This is the Linux app named dkim-milter whose latest release can be downloaded as dkim-milter-2.8.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dkim-milter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: dkim-milter has been replaced by OpenDKIM, available at http://opendkim.org/
dkim-milter consists of two parts: A milter-based application (dkim-filter) which plugs in to Sendmail to provide DomainKeys Identified Mail service, and a library (libdkim) which can be used to build DKIM-compliant applications or MTAs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.