This is the Linux app named Dokuwiki Template Scanlines whose latest release can be downloaded as 2013-01-01_scanlines.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dokuwiki Template Scanlines with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dokuwiki Template Scanlines
DESCRIPTIONDokuwiki is a fantastic wiki engine, but there is no template which is blindingly easy. You always have to edit some css or html-files and not everyone is able to do this. So I created a template, named Scanlines which is very easy. You just install it and it work's. You don't have to edit anything else as your stuff. You can do it all in the template configuration. For example adding some navibuttons or style your own logo. Have fun!
- responsive web design (Tablet PCs, Smartphones)
- sidebar (many options)
- create your own navigation
- logo (image or text)
- top link with rocket
- 16 languages
- some more stuff …
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dwtplscanlines/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.