This is the Linux app named domainkeys-milter whose latest release can be downloaded as dk-milter-1.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named domainkeys-milter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dk-milter consists of two parts: A milter-based application (dk-filter) which plugs in to Sendmail to provide DomainKeys service, and a library (libdk) which can be used to build DomainKeys-compliant applications or MTAs. See the home page for details.
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dk-milter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.