This is the Linux app named DomainMath IDE whose latest release can be downloaded as DomainMathIDE-Unstable-201502262112.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DomainMath IDE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDomainMath IDE is an open source GUI front-end application for GNU Octave
- Set Paths
- FLTK-Open GL Plot support
- File View
- Save or load data from various file formats
- Variable View
- Octave Packages
- Code Editor for M-script
- DLE Code Editor
- Sequence Viewer
- Data Smoothing tool
- Glpk tool
- Image Tool
- Nnet tool
- Optimization Tool
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/domainmath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.