This is the Linux app named Dominoes on Acid to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Domino.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dominoes on Acid to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dominoes on Acid to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSuperficially, Dominoes on Acid is a solitaire variant of Dominoes with weird colorful tiles. But on a deeper level it is a GUI for natural deduction. Every completed domino is equivalent to a proof of a tautology in classical propositional logic.
- Create rigid mathematical proofs while playing a game
- You can have fun playing even with no understanding of the maths behind it
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nddomino/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.