This is the Linux app named DOMPDF Wrapper for Laravel whose latest release can be downloaded as v1Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DOMPDF Wrapper for Laravel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DOMPDF Wrapper for Laravel
Require this package in your composer.json and update composer. This will download the package and the dompdf + fontlib libraries also. After updating composer, add the ServiceProvider to the providers array in config/app.php. You can optionally use the facade for shorter code. To change the configuration, copy the config file to your config folder and enable it in bootstrap/app.php. You can create a new DOMPDF instance and load a HTML string, file or view name. You can save it to a file, or stream (show in browser) or download. You can change the orientation and paper size, and hide or show errors (by default, errors are shown when debug is on). If you need the output as a string, you can get the rendered PDF with the output() function, so you can save/output it yourself. Use php artisan vendor:publish to create a config file located at config/dompdf.php which will allow you to define local configurations to change some settings (default paper etc).
- Create a new DOMPDF instance and load a HTML string
- You can chain the methods
- You can change the orientation and paper size
- You can hide or show errors
- Use your ConfigProvider to set certain keys
- The defaults configuration settings are set in config/dompdf.php
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dompdf-wrapper-laravel.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.