This is the Linux app named DonkeyNanny whose latest release can be downloaded as donkeynanny-0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DonkeyNanny with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program allow you to make reports of P2P downloading task such as eDonkey, Kazaa (in future) and publish them on a webpage or on email (in future).
This project is made with : JAVA, ANT, XSL, XML. The main task is an ANT Task.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/donkeynanny/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.