This is the Linux app named dorban whose latest release can be downloaded as dorban-0.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dorban with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is a demo based on a Svarog AI library, which can be downloaded from https://github.com/pawelbiernacki/svarog . It contains a player (Pregor) controlled by the user and an NPC (Dorban) controlled by the Svarog interpreter. The objective is to kill the vampire. Or at least to attack him with the optimal chances. The Svarog AI library contains a new optimization algorithm based on so called hidden variables. In order to achieve the objective Dorban will try to convince Pregor to accompany him, and together they will try to find the vampire in a graph with 5 city nodes. When accompanying Dorban use menu item "follow orders" to follow his orders.
- based on svarog 0.0.8
- uses precalculated knowledge
- requires gtkmm-3.0
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dorban/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.