This is the Linux app named DOSBox SVN-lfn whose latest release can be downloaded as dosbox-win-binary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DOSBox SVN-lfn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is an enhanced edition of DOSBox based on its SVN version that adds features like Windows-style Long File Name (LFN) and mouse copy/paste support. With this both the DOSBox shell commands and many native LFN-aware DOS programs should now be able to use LFN in DOSBox, and users can also use the right mouse button to select, copy and paste text from and to DOSBox (when the mouse is not locked). It also includes features such as an improved command shell, automatic drive mounting, APM power off, direct parallel port passthrough used for printing, DOS APIs that communicate with the Windows clipboard, and DBCS support for displaying CJK (East Asian) characters. It is cross-platform with source code, and Windows binaries are provided.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dosbox-svn-lfn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.