This is the Linux app named dotdesktop whose latest release can be downloaded as dotdesktop-0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dotdesktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dotdesktop library provides ability to parse desktop entry file and access the information in a convenient way. Desktop entry file format is defined by freedesktop.org, it is used to describe information about an application such as the name and icon.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotdesktop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.