This is the Linux app named dotScope to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dotscope2.5.1-qt5.6-win32.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dotScope to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dotScope to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a light, but powerful shell for scientific real time experiment. Compatible with Arduino project, together with which make up the Open Source Digital Laboratory (https://osdlab.sourceforge.io). The last version of project is based on Qt5.
Pluggable system: different ADC, conversion data in real time, postprocessing editor.
Store data to files, Several desktops, Complete version of postprocessing modules (Calculation, Linearization, Spline, Line regression, Statistic - mean and RMSD, Spectrum analyzer), Output table data for series experiments
- Light scientific shell
- Extensible plugins system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotscope/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.