This is the Linux app named Drawing Sewer Tools For Autocad (VBA) whose latest release can be downloaded as VBAProject.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Drawing Sewer Tools For Autocad (VBA) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Drawing Sewer Tools For Autocad (VBA)
DESCRIPTIONThis project intends to be a tool to allow the fast drawing of a sewer nets. This is a VBA program tha runs in BricsCad or //AutoCad// . Features: Node and Tube (well )add, edit and/or delete. Other drawing utilities. Saving in XML format.
- Tube labeling
- Node add an edit
- XML database code
- Demostrative videos
- MS Excel integratios via Alcantaricad XML Format
- Free (GNU) Xml DataBase format ToolKit for VBA
- Tested in BricsCad 10, it works fine (sometimes is needed to remove some Autocad references).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/secad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.