This is the Linux app named Drivel Journal Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as drivel-3.0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Drivel Journal Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Drivel Journal Editor
DESCRIPTIONDrivel is a GNOME client for working with online journals, also known as weblogs or blogs. It retains an elegant design while supporting LiveJournal, Blogger, MovableType, Advogato, and Atom journals, as well as derivatives such as WordPress and Drupal.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drivel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.