This is the Linux app named Drug Sensitivity Score (DSS) Calculation to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DSS_1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Drug Sensitivity Score (DSS) Calculation to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Drug Sensitivity Score (DSS) Calculation to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWe developed a systematic algorithmic solution for quantitative drug sensitivity scoring (DSS), based on continuous modeling and integration of multiple dose-response relationships in high-throughput compound testing studies.
The DSS R-package is made available under the terms of the GNU General Public License, which means that the source code is freely available for use within other software, but if you alter the code and distribute it, you must make the new source code freely available as well. This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. In case you use the package in your work, we do appreciate a citation to a DSS publication.
Yadav et al. (2014), Quantitative scoring of differential drug sensitivity for individually optimized anticancer therapies. Scientific Reports 4, 5193; DOI:10.1038/srep05193
Please visit the link below for details
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dss-calculation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.