This is the Linux app named drumucass whose latest release can be downloaded as drumucass-0.18win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named drumucass with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
drumucass: tools for the E-mu Drumulator data cassette format
* drumucassdecode: decode Drumulator data cassette
* drumucassencode: encode Drumulator data cassette
* drumumemparse: parse Drumulator NVRAM image
* drumumemupgrade: upgrade firmware version 1 Drumulator NVRAM image
* drumusoundlist: list drum sounds in Drumulator ROM images
Special features: Decoding of segments and songs, export to MIDI files. Export of drum sounds to WAV files.
Copyright (c) 2018-2022 by Klaus Michael Indlekofer. All rights reserved.
Note: Special restrictions apply. See disclaimers below and within the distribution.
(We are not affiliated in any way with companies/persons mentioned above. All brand names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drumucass/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.