This is the Linux app named DTDS whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DTDS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DTDS is a system of definition of data types for unification of information exchange with use of different Samond Classes Library functions and for generation of source texts based on the completed data type definition
- Code Generation and Data Checking
Information Technology, Developers
Cocoa (MacOS X), Console/Terminal, Command-line
Objective C, Objective-C 2.0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dtds.sclmac.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.