This is the Linux app named Dual Contouring whose latest release can be downloaded as dc_java.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dual Contouring with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHere are implementations of the Dual Contouring algorithm (SIGGRAPH 2002, see http://www1.cse.wustl.edu/~taoju/research/dualContour.pdf). The C++ code was co-developed by Tao Ju and Scott Schaefer, and Java port is done by Jean-Denis Boudreault.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dualcontouring/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.