This is the Linux app named Dynamic Gui for Perl whose latest release can be downloaded as Manual.odt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dynamic Gui for Perl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dynamic Gui for Perl
This project aims to add the ability to create a graphical user interface (gui) dinamically
for Perl programs.
Main features are the ability to specify gui of programs on external files and the usage
of a simple script language to define navigation.
- Define gui for Perl program in external files
- Gui definition syntax easily modifiable (XML and JSON predefined)
- New graphic library backend can be added
- Can be used for rapid prototyping of graphical applications
Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perldyngui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.