This is the Linux app named E6000 CER Element Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as E6000_CER_EEM_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named E6000 CER Element Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
E6000 CER Element Manager
The E6000 Element Manager (EEM) monitoring system provides a graphical user interface for monitoring all data and video services on E6000 Converged Edge Routers.
The EEM GUI can monitor only one E6000 CER at a time; however, it can be configured to poll and receive traps from up to five E6000 CERs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eem.arris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.