This is the Linux app named EASEA to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as easea-1.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EASEA to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EASEA to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEASEA (EAsy Specification of Evolutionary Algorithms: pronounce "easy") is a high-level language dedicated to the specification of evolutionary algorithms. EASEA up to version 0.7 compiles .ez specification files into C++ or JAVA object files.
- Runs can be distributed over cluster of homogeneous AND heterogeneous machines
- Distribution can be done locally on the same machine or over the internet (using a embedded island model).
- Parallelization over GPGPU cards leading to massive speedup
- C++ like description language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easea/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.