This is the Linux app named easy to use spice interface whose latest release can be downloaded as easy_spice-0.6.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named easy to use spice interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
easy to use spice interface
An easy to use spice interface with GTK. This project allows to start and view the simultions with one or two click. It uses gschem for the schematics and ngspice as simulator.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easy-spice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.