This is the Linux app named EasyTest whose latest release can be downloaded as EasyTest_Quick_Start_Guide.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyTest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONEasyTest is a general purpose automation test tool with cross platform capability.
It was developed at Alcatel-Lucent and made free Nov. 2, 2012 under license "easytest license“.
It provides an easy approach for users to quickly develop, automate and maintain automation scripts.
EasyTest's Network Element (NE) based services are especially suitable for operators, service providers and network equipment manufacturers to test their carrier grade systems.
As of now, EasyTest has been used in many technologies such as LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA, NGN and IP.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easytest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.