This is the Linux app named ECG Fuzzy Expert System whose latest release can be downloaded as ExpertManual.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ECG Fuzzy Expert System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ECG Fuzzy Expert System
DESCRIPTIONThis project develops a web-based (JSP) Fuzzy Rule-Based Expert System for analyzing ECG (electro cardio gram) signals & diagnosing Tachi-Arrhythmias. Proj. main blocks: inference engine, knowledgebase, KB editor, explanation, and feature extraction.
- Reads ECG signals from standard images
- Extracts the ECG Signal and some of its properties (e.g.: heart rate)
- A rule parser that enables the expert to enter the ECG diagnosis rules in simple English language.
- Fuzzy-Rule-Based diagnosis
- Subtractive-Clustering learning capability to analyse signals and learn new classification rules.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecg-fuzzy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.