This is the Linux app named EditorConfig whose latest release can be downloaded as editorconfig-core-c-0.12.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EditorConfig with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONEditorConfig helps developers define and maintain consistent coding styles between different editors and IDEs. The EditorConfig project consists of a file format for defining coding styles and a collection of text editor plugins that enable editors to read the file format and adhere to defined styles. EditorConfig files are easily readable and they work nicely with version control systems.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/editorconfig/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.