This is the Linux app named Eightball Planningstool whose latest release can be downloaded as eightball-rev3-win32setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Eightball Planningstool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Eightball is a Java-based planners tool, developed at the Saxion University in Enschede, as a project by an engineering team of Saxion Software Services. Key features are: resourcelists, Earned Value Management, langauge packs, and XML output.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eightball/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.