This is the Linux app named ElasticaSim to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as exeJarElastica.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ElasticaSim to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ElasticaSim to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAdvanced Simulation & Visualization of 2D dynamical systems
- Change XY scale manually or with your mouse.
- Drag-and-drop XY origin.
- Change relative radius of the particles.
- Change background / foreground colors.
- Running in resizable window.
- Change signature of the virtual running time.
- Calculates on-the-fly the colision's frequency of the system of the interacting particles.
Advanced End Users, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elasticasim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.