This is the Linux app named ElasticJob whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ElasticJob with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ElasticJob is a distributed scheduling solution consisting of two separate projects, ElasticJob-Lite and ElasticJob-Cloud. ElasticJob-Lite is a lightweight, decentralized solution that provides distributed task sharding services. ElasticJob-Cloud uses Mesos to manage and isolate resources. It uses a unified job API for each project. Developers only need code one time and can deploy at will. Support job sharding and high availability in distributed system. Scale out for throughput and efficiency improvement. Job processing capacity is flexible and scalable with the allocation of resources. Execute job on suitable time and assigned resources. Aggregation same job to same job executor. Append resources to newly assigned jobs dynamically. Using ElasticJob can make developers no longer worry about the non-functional requirements such as jobs scale out, so that they can focus more on business coding.
- A lightweight, decentralized solution that provides distributed task sharding services
- Uses Mesos to manage and isolate resources
- Support job sharding and high availability in distributed system
- Execute job on suitable time and assigned resources
- Self diagnose and recover when distribute environment unstable
- Support rich job type lib, such as dataflow, script, HTTP, file, big data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elasticjob.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.