This is the Linux app named Elastik whose latest release can be downloaded as Elastik-Beta-0.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Elastik with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA very flexible web based ticket/issue tracker with multiple clients and projects, fully configurable fields, categories, stati and status transitions - all on a per project basis. Track any process you want!
Available under an BSD license from MAPIX Technologies
- Multiple clients and projects, and administrators for each
- Each project can have completely customisable fields for its tickets
- Each project can have completely customisable categories for its tickets
- Each project can have multiple status workflows defined, using custom stati and status transitions, and apply them per category
- When creating a ticket, you can define which fields appear on a per-project per-category basis
- When changing status, you can configure which fields appear on a per-project per-category basis
- Attach files to tickets
- Receive email updates
- Download data as CSV
- Save searches
- Customisable dashboard
- Has a module interface to make it easy to extend
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elastik/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.