This is the Linux app named ELENA Programming Language whose latest release can be downloaded as elena-5.0-win32-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ELENA Programming Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ELENA Programming Language
ELENA is a general-purpose, pure object-oriented language with late binding. It promotes more object-oriented program design, reusable and more standardized code. The package includes compiler, IDE, ELENA libraries and samples
- Pure polymorphic object oriented language
- Changeable object behavior
- Dynamic class mutation
- Command line 32-bit compiler
- GUI IDE & Debugger
- Unicode support
- Complete source code
- Number of samples, including a card game Up'N'Down
- Getting started tutorial
- Simple Assembler compiler
- Multiple message dispatch
- Virtual Machine Terminal
- Dynamic Self-Assembling Script engine
Information Technology, Developers
Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a user interface (UI) system, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elenalang/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.