This is the Linux app named elRTE whose latest release can be downloaded as elrte-1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named elRTE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONelRTE is a WYSIWYG HTML editor for Web written using jQuery. It features rich text editing, options for changing its appearance and style, insertion and management of HTML elements with formatting, viewing and editing HTML code.
- Rich text editing, change its appearance and style
- Insert and manage various HTML elements with formatting (images, tables, lists and etc.)
- View and edit HTML-code
- Normal and full screen mode
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elrte/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.