This is the Linux app named Empact Foundation Class Library whose latest release can be downloaded as empact.3.1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Empact Foundation Class Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Empact Foundation Class Library
A mature cross-platform C++ library for use as a default application framework. Features include:
* Threading & synchronization
* Socket programming: SSL, NanoMsg & ZMQ
* File I/O utilities: zlib, ini, yaml
* Native Database access: MySQL, SQLite, BerkleyDB, Postgre, REDIS and ODBC
* Built-in mini XML parser; optional EXPAT, LIBXML and MSXML support
* Network protocol stack: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, SOAP, XMLRPC
* Cloud Computing: AWS
* Encryption: OpenSSL
* Platforms: Linux/Posix, Windows, Arduino
* Over 500+ highly reusable classes. 4000+ fully documented functions.
Follow the 'Wiki' link above to explore everything about the framework.
- C++ library
- Cross-Platform: Posix, Windows, Arduino
- Optimized for Network Services
Information Technology, Developers, Architects
Other API, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, SQL-based, Microsoft SQL Server, Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM), ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/empact/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.