This is the Linux app named Enigma whose latest release can be downloaded as Enigma-1.21.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Enigma with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Enigma is a puzzle game inspired by Oxyd on the Atari ST and Rock and Roll on the Amiga. The object of the game is to find uncover pairs of identically colored Oxyd stones. Simple? Yes. Easy? Certainly not! Hidden traps, vast mazes, laser beams, and, most of all, countless hairy puzzles usually block your direct way to the Oxyd stones ...
- Puzzle game with a dexterity component.
- Non violent - a game for young and old.
- More than 1000 different levels guarantee longtime entertainment.
- Translated to many languages.
- High-resolution 2D graphics.
- Realistic physics simulation.
- More than 500 different game objects.
- Available for all Windows versions, Mac OSX, most Linux distributions, many other Unix versions.
- Completely free! (GPL License)
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), SDL, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/enigma-game/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.