This is the Linux app named EnTT whose latest release can be downloaded as EnTTv3.11.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EnTT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EnTT is a header-only, tiny and easy to use library for game programming and much more written in modern C++. Among others, it's used in Minecraft by Mojang, the ArcGIS Runtime SDKs by Esri and the amazing Ragdoll. The entity-component-system (also known as ECS) is an architectural pattern used mostly in game development. This project started off as a pure entity-component system. Over time the codebase has grown as more and more classes and functionalities were added. Statically generated integer identifiers for types (assigned either at compile-time or at runtime). A constexpr utility for human readable resource names. An incredibly fast entity-component system based on sparse sets, with its own pay for what you use policy to adjust performance and memory usage according to the users' requirements. Offers a minimal configuration system built using the monostate pattern.
- Views and groups to iterate entities and components and allow different access patterns, from perfect SoA to fully random
- A lot of facilities built on top of the entity-component system to help the users and avoid reinventing the wheel
- The smallest and most basic implementation of a service locator ever seen
- A built-in, non-intrusive and macro-free runtime reflection system
- Static polymorphism made simple and within everyone's reach
- A cooperative scheduler for processes of any type
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/entt.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.