This is the Linux app named Envelop (Risk and Audits software) whose latest release can be downloaded as envelop_0.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Envelop (Risk and Audits software) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Envelop (Risk and Audits software)
DESCRIPTIONEnvelop is a management tool that focuses on governance, risk and compliance processes and documentation. Auditing and managing audit workflows is the main feature of this tool.
Envelop is an audit software, that helps with internal and external audits to be managed. The common usage of this tool would be for audits, e.g. financial audits done by internal or external auditors.
The overall structure follows this hierarchy :
Process > Objective > Risk > Control > Test > Finding
You can try the demo here https://demo.grcenvelop.com
- report generation template
Government, Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop, Auditors
Python Database API, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/envelop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.