This is the Linux app named EPeriodic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ePeriodic1.0Bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EPeriodic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EPeriodic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEPeriodic is the electronic periodic table. you can read the properties
of each element in the table with a single click
Education, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eperiodic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.