This is the Linux app named EPRI Open PQ Dashboard whose latest release can be downloaded as PQIIntegration.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EPRI Open PQ Dashboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EPRI Open PQ Dashboard
DESCRIPTIONOpen PQ Dashboard version 1.0 provides visual displays to quickly convey the status and location of power quality (PQ) anomalies throughout the electrical power system. Summary displays starts with the choice of a geospatial map-view or annunciator panel, both with unique visualizations for across-the-room visualizations fit for a PQ operations center. Drill-downs are in place for various statistics and guide users all the way down to the waveform level. This version consist of a few proof-of-concept applications of applying event severity and trend values to heatmap displays—giving the PQ engineers a wide-area status of PQ for quick interpretation. Data quality has been added so users can quickly see when meters are providing incomplete or invalid data. This dashboard currently accepts power quality data from COMTRADE and PQDIF standard file formats. Other proprietary software interfaces have been added. See the installation manual for more details.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epriopenpqdashboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.