This is the Linux app named ESP Easy whose latest release can be downloaded as ESPEasy_R120.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ESP Easy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Firmware for ESP8266 modules.
Use an ESP8266 module as a wireless sensor for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, LUX, etc. Or use it as an actuator to control Relays.
Supports the following Home Automation platform protocols:
* Domoticz HTTP
* Domoticz MQTT
* OpenHAB MQTT
* PiDome MQTT
* Nodo Telnet
* ThingSpeak webservice
* FHEM HTTP
* Generic HTTP using templates
* Wiegand RFID
* TSOP4838 IR
* LCD and OLED displays
The ESP is web configurable for both Wifi setup and device configuration.
- have a look at the wiki on www.esp8266.nu
- join our forum on www.esp8266.nu/forum
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/espeasy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.