This is the Linux app named ESSPEE - Penetration Testing Forensics whose latest release can be downloaded as nautilus-scripts.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ESSPEE - Penetration Testing Forensics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ESSPEE - Penetration Testing Forensics
DESCRIPTIONESSPEE - Extreme Security Scanning Penetration testing & Exploitation Environment
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) is purposefully selected as the base Operating System to obtain supports from Ubuntu for a long duration (till Apr 2017).
It is packed with featured security tools with very less resource consumption and higher degree of stability.
Thanks to Back Track, Blackbuntu, CAINE and DEFT and many others for inspiration.
Being a sole developer to this distro, I wish it would help Open Source community with a better interface for Vulnerability Analysis, Penetration Testing, Malware analysis, Android and Cyber Forensics.
I really enjoyed my work for the last three years.
Please let me know about bugs and if possible provide solution also.
- A Perfect Forensics Mode - Read-Only Mount
- A Perfect Stealth Mode - Networking Disabled
- Latest Kernel with Aufs Patch (Kernel 3.13.1-2)
- Metasploit Framework v4.9.0-dev [core:4.9 api:1.0]
- OSSEC - Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection System
- Gnome Classic Desktop Environment
- Cuckoo Sandbox - Realtime Malware Analysis
- Suricata - Open Source Next Generation IDS/ IPS
- Snorby - Suricata IDS/IPS Monitoring Web Interface
- Meld - A Visual Diff and Merge Tool
- Per-Application Firewall - Real time Notification (Thanks to Leopard Flower)
- Net Activity Viewer - Network Connections Viewer
- LOIQ - Open Source Network Stress Testing Application
- Guymager - Forensics Imaging Tool (GUI)
- Mastiff, PEframe, PSscan and Many Other Static Analysis Tools
- Real APK Leecher - Download Android Apps from Google Play
- Fern Wi-Fi Cracker
- Nemiver - A Standalone Graphical C and C++ Debugger
- Open Audit - Network Inventory, Audit and Management Tool
- Mobile Phone Forensics Tools
- Tor Browser - Network Anonymity
- AAFM - Android File Manager
- MAT - Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit
- Many Useful Scripts at Right Click and many more .......
Information Technology, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/esspee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.