This is the Linux app named Eventer whose latest release can be downloaded as Eventer-v1.3.0-Win64-R2020b.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Eventer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Eventer is a programme designed for the detection of spontaneous synaptic events measured by electrophysiology or imaging. The software combines deconvolution for detection, and variable length template matching approaches for screening out false positive events. Eventer also includes a machine learning-based approach allowing users to train a model to implement their ‘expert’ selection criteria across data sets without bias. Sharing models allows users to implement consistent analysis procedures. The software is coded in MATLAB, but has been compiled as standalone applications for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Please visit the official Eventer website for more info https://eventerneuro.netlify.app/
While the paper is in preparation, please cite as;
Winchester, G., Liu, S., Steele, O.G., Aziz, W. and Penn, A.C. (2020) Eventer. Software for the detection of spontaneous synaptic events measured by electrophysiology or imaging. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3991677
- Data analysis
- Machine learning
- Standalone application
- Synaptic event detection
- MATLAB based
- Mac OSX, Linux, Windows
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eventer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.