This is the Linux app named EVLib to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as evlib-javadoc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EVLib to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EVLib to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEVLib is a library for the management and the simulation of Electric Vehicle (EV) activities, at a charging station level, within a Smart Grid environment. EVLib provides a simple, yet efficient interface for the management of all major EV related activities such as the charging and dis-charging of batteries, as well as battery swapping. Moreover, a large number of parameters, such as the number of chargers, the waiting queues, and the available energy can be easily configured. On top of this, the library supports the simultaneous operation of many EV activities through the efficient use of threads.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/evliblibrary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.