This is the Linux app named Excel Writer whose latest release can be downloaded as excel_writer_18.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Excel Writer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Excel_Out is a standalone, portable Ada package for writing Excel spreadsheets with basic formattings, easily and programmatically.
Enables the automatic production of reports.
No interaction needed with Excel or MS Office.
More information on: http://excel-writer.sf.net
- Ideal for the automatic production of reports, formatted data sheets, etc.
- Fast: on a HP Mini netbook (Intel Atom, 1.66 GHz), Excel Writer produces 50 sheets per second, with 10,000 data cells each
- Unconditionally portable
- Standalone: no external dependency to frameworks; Excel/Office software not required for working
- Excel Writer can work on platforms not supported by MS Office
- Excel Writer files can be read by LibreOffice and other non-MS-Office programs
- Object oriented
- Task safe
- Pure Ada 95 (nothing compiler/system specific), can be used in projects in Ada 95, Ada 2005, Ada 2012 and later language versions
- Floating-point hardware neutral: no IEEE hardware required
- Tests and demos included
- Includes a CSV parser with related tools
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/excel-writer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.