This is the Linux app named EXMH - Extensible MH Email Interface whose latest release can be downloaded as exmh-2.9.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXMH - Extensible MH Email Interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EXMH - Extensible MH Email Interface
exmh is a user interface to the MH (a.k.a. nmh) email system. It is
extensible and its users have exploited this to integrate PGP, Glimpse,
ispell, faces/picons, MIME, and much more.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exmh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.