This is the Linux app named eXtended Account Management System XAMS whose latest release can be downloaded as xams-0.2.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eXtended Account Management System XAMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
eXtended Account Management System XAMS
XAMS - eXtended Account Management System - allows Administration Mail- accounts (SMTP/POP3/IMAP2) and DNS. Easily create accounts, set aliases and with PHP + MySQL as backend you can let admins, resellers or customers work with it!
NEWS: XAMS 0.2.4 Debian package available.
This Debian package install in one step the complete XAMS solution with spam and virus engines (spamassassin and clamav).
Have a look at http://debs.xams.org/
For more information, look at this file: /usr/share/doc/xams/README.Debian.gz
Do not install this Debian package on a manually installed XAMS 0.1.0. User of the beta package should purge the old package and start a fresh install.
Reports bugs on the SourceForge Bugs page.
- Manage any number of domains, mailboxes and aliases.
- Multiple domains can be grouped as a "site". If you have, for example, two domains domain1.tld and domain2.tld within site site1 then mails to either of the two email addresses for user user ([email protected] or [email protected]) will be delivered to one mailbox.
- Autoreply (out of office) support.
- Mail accounts are independent from system accounts.
- Mailboxes can have quotas, which you can manage by reseller, site or user.
- Four different user-levels: Administrators, Resellers, Customers and Users. Each user-level and each user can have individual restrictions
- Easy to use, web based GUI (front end)
- GUI based BIND (DNS server) configuration.
- Supports the Exim mail transfer agent.
- Supports the Courier-IMAP mailbox server, which provides POP and IMAP access.
- Supports the ClamAV or others virus scanners using SA-Exim and custom ACLs.
- Supports MailScanner and SpamAssassin.
- Supports any web-based mail user agent that uses POP or IMAP (RoundCube preferred).
- Supports following SMTP-AUTH modes: PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5 with or without TLS.
- Uses MySQL for account storage.
- Uses CDB library for fast domain lookups in Exim.
- Source package includes PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules) module and RoundCube plugins.
- On configuration file to set-up all variables at install.
- Debian package for Debian 6.0 Squeeze.
- English, French and German language support.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xams/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.